Crew wanted!

haze
Anti Spam measure: Yes
AntiSpam Text: learning

Crew wanted!

Post by haze »

If you would like the opportunity to sail in company with me aboard an Oceanquest 35 then contact me.

I keep the boat at Port Solent and cruise the waters of the Solent and beyond, day sailing on Fridays to Cowes or Bembridge, weekends visiting harbours locally and holidays further afield to France, Channel Is and the West Country including national rallies.

Some sailing experience preferred but a willingness to take part and have fun are the most important attributes!
Rick
Anti Spam measure: No
AntiSpam Text: Westerly

Re: Crew wanted!

Post by Rick »

Hi,

I noticed your ad for crew and would to interested to know if the opportunity was still open. I am London based and would describe myself as at Comp crew level. I did Day Skipper Theory last year and did a fair bit of sailing on The Norfolk Broads on a Westerly 25. I have done a Turkish flotilla holiday, a Trans Atlantic crossing on a square rigger and have booked another flotilla in Croatia for Sept.

Please feel free to contact me at vertford@googlemail.com or richard.rope@brent.gov.uk or via the WOA if the opportunity is still open.

Regards
Richard
jclackson
Anti Spam measure: Yes
AntiSpam Text: westerly

Post by jclackson »

Haze,

Do you have an aft cockpit or centrecockpit OceanQuest ? I have the AC version, and am always interested in swapping notes on bits and bobs.

Regards

Justin
Nigel Birch
Anti Spam measure: No
AntiSpam Text: Westerly

Post by Nigel Birch »

Hi Rick,

I'm always struggling to find crew (it isn't me honest!) if you fancy a go in a Westerly Konsort, based in Instow, North Devon. I want to get across to the South Wales this year so might be interesting for you if you're trying to do mile building.....

PM if interested

atb

Nige
Nigel
Konsort "Willow" K200 Topsham