Konsort Saloon Lockers

Tony Wardale
Anti Spam measure: No
AntiSpam Text: westerly

Konsort Saloon Lockers

Post by Tony Wardale »

As a new owner of a Konsort built in 1985 I am looking at improving access to the v large spaces under the saloon bunks.

Having to lift up the bunk seats seems to be a pain unless one has them divided into 3. I seem to remember that some Konsorts had access to these spaces from the side ,or was this a local modification.

Any suggestions or ideas would be welcome

Tony Wardale
Jolly Roger
AntiSpam Text: Westerly

Re: Konsort Saloon Lockers

Post by Jolly Roger »

Tony

If you are a member of the Westerly Owners Association, you can check on the members only section of the WOA web site for all the technical articles for the Konsort. If someone has done this modification, then it is most likely to have been reported.

If you are not a WOA member, then you should join immediately. For £15.00 per year, it is a bargain. On joining you will get a book on the history of Westerly, which is interesting as it includes every model built. There are 2 magazines a year, a year book including a list of members boats and their contact details. The extra bonus is access on the web site to the technical articles previously published in past issues of the magazine. Other bonuses are discounts from suppliers, the best of them is the insurance scheme that has extra cover built in over their standard policy and the discount is greater than the WOA fee.
Roger
Concerto Fulmar FR38
Photos at http://s1294.photobucket.com/user/Conce ... 2/library/
Tony Wardale
AntiSpam Text: westerly

Re: Konsort Saloon Lockers

Post by Tony Wardale »

Roger

Thank you I am already a member of the WOA, I will check where you have suggested

kind regards

Tony