A late Thank You to the Boatliner team (W33)

colin smith
Anti Spam measure: Yes
AntiSpam Text: westerly

A late Thank You to the Boatliner team (W33)

Post by colin smith » Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:50 pm

My first post on the forum...
Back in August of this year we were looking at purchasing a Westerly 33 and I just like to say a big thank You to the Boatliners who gave so much of their time to offer us advice on what to look out for and get first hand owners experiences. Saying that, and no dis-respect to Westerly 33s which are a great boat, we actually bought a Westerly Konsort which and are very pleased with our choice. She needs a bit of TLC here and there but considering the price we paid will be worth spending a bit of time ands money on.

Colin and Helen Smith

rhumlady
Anti Spam measure: No
AntiSpam Text: westerly

Re: A late Thank You to the Boatliner team (W33)

Post by rhumlady » Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:10 pm

Welcome to the forum and the world of Westerly. The Konsort is a big boat in so many ways which will take everything you can and then a lot more besides.
Derek
Konsort 'Rhumlady' KT213

Jolly Roger
Anti Spam measure: No
AntiSpam Text: Westerly

Re: A late Thank You to the Boatliner team (W33)

Post by Jolly Roger » Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:55 pm

Congratulations on buying an excellent Westerly Konsort. You will get lots of sailing pleasure from it and no doubt use the forum for any queries you may have. We shall all be pleased to advise to the best of our knowledge.

If you have not joined the Westerly Owners Association, then I would strongly advise you to do so. The discounts available from many suppliers can easily be greater than the membership cost.
Roger
Concerto Fulmar FR38
Photos at http://s1294.photobucket.com/user/Conce ... 2/library/